Seeking Assistant Sommelier
Oceana is seeking a motivated and experienced wine professional to join our beverage team as an Assistant Sommelier for 3-4 shifts per week.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 1-2 years of wine sales experience in restaurants or retail
- Extensive demonstrable knowledge and passion for classic wine regions, especially France, Italy, and California
- Physical stamina; ability to handle cases of wine on a daily basis
- Availabile to work nights, weekends, and holidays
If interested please email your resume to Beverage Director Paul McLaughlin at [email protected]
Oceana Seeks Experienced Host
Busy Midtown Seafood Restaurant seeks full time host. Fine Dining, High Volume Experience a must. Ability to multitask in a calm and efficient manner, work well within a high volume environment, and a strong ability to control the flow of reservations in a large dining room is expected. Must be proficient with Open Table.
Additional responsibilities include creating and executing floor plans, handling daily side-work and routine cleanliness of the Host Stand.
Benefits to team members include: Partially subsidized health/dental and vision benefits for qualifying employees, 40 hours of paid time off per calendar year, once earned.
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Seeking Part-Time Bartender
Oceana is seeking a part-time bartender to join our beverage team. Qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in high-volume/high-end establishments
- Knowledge of classic cocktails, beer and spirits
- Wine knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Comfort working with high-end clients
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
If interested please email [email protected].